Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Suicide Is Coward

Khansa, listen to your mother tonight.

You are sleeping as like as a baby new born, sometimes Bunda has to listen your breath carefully to make sure you are still breathing. 

Your mother through many hard in life. Many of many and many of times think and try to suicide. But your face always and always appear as my alarm to remain me you need me most until end. 

Khansa, how hard my life is, Bunda needs you as my alarm to sign me that "BUNDA SUICIDE IS COWARD  " if i do that, i will let my Khansa neglected in whole life. Bunda wont let that happen. 

I want have something as being my own. If one person, some people or  world ignore, hurt, break, down me as like as a dumb Bunda will always has place to heal myself, Writing is homage, writing is sanctuary. It will give Bunda a chance to rest before face the mean world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment